How long before an overfilled tear trough (with restylane) start to look not overfilled?

I had restylane 2 months ago in my tear troughs. Whilst i'm happy with one eye, he overfilled the other one and it looks terrible! How long before i see an improvement in the overfilled eye? (when will it start to dissolve and not look so overfilled) I do not want to have Hyaluronidase to dissolve it. I have read too many horror stories so wud prefer to wait this out. Will the overfilled eye have any lasting damage- stretching, new wrinkles where its overfilled? Thankyou in advance!

How long till tear trough overfill settles down

+1

Tear trough fillers can last 1-2 years, or sometimes longer. If you're not happy with an overfill, then either be patient, or see your highly trained physician for a safe injection of hyaluronidase. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane for tear troughs

+1
Restylane can last for several years in the tear trough area.  You should return to your doctor for assessment. Hyaluronidase can dissolve the Restylane quickly but you may require a touch-up of the filler.
Toronto Dermatologist

How long will filler last in the tear trough?

+1

Restylane can last an average of 6-8 months, and it generally lasts longer in the tear trough. The filler will disappear on its own over time, and it can take up to one year for the filler to disappear in this particular area. When performed properly by a skilled expert, hyaluronidase injections can successfully dissolve any unwanted filler that is present. I would recommend following up with your injector and discussing this option with him or her. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.      

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com/fillers-and-injectable/restylane/

Overfill with tear trough fillers

+1

Restylane can last years in the under eye area. If you feel you are overfilled, the best option is to dissolve the filler with hyaluronidase and start again. If you are really lucky, putting in a small amount of diluted hylaluronidase may solve the problem completely. However, the most likely scenario is that most of the Restylane will go away and you will need an additional treatment.

Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

+1

Hyaluronic acid fillers tend to last longer when injected to the tear troughs because of less movement, typically 12-16 months. I suggest you consult with your provider and ask if he/she recommends massaging the area