After Blepharoplasty - How Long Before my Eyes Start to Look More Natural?

After my Blepharoplasty my eyes look so wide open and the shape of my eyes have changed it seems. How long before my eyes get to look more natural? Will I ever get my shape back? Is it a usual thing to lose the shape of your eyes?

Eyes more natural after blepharoplasty

+1

The shape of the eyelids should not be affected by blepharoplasty. By removing the skin on the eyelids, the eyes can appear bigger (which most people like). However usually over 6 months to a year there is a some reduction of the openness of the eyelids. We would have to know more information such as when your surgery was etc.. to answer more definitively.

Washington DC Oculoplastic Surgeon