How Long Before I Can Get a Revision for Breast Implants?

I am 6 weeks post op. I got a breast augmentation along with abdominoplasty. My breasts were asymmetrical prior to surgery so my ps used smooth round saline implants and filled the left with 400 cc's and 420 on right. The left one has settled wonderfully and i love it but the right does not seem to be dropping. I know it takes time but the lack of movement by my left breast is really sinking me into a depression. Please give me your opinion on what to do.

Implant revision

+1

You are only six weeks out, You need to wait several months to see if the right breast implant will come down before undergoing a revision.

Uneven breasts following implant augmentation and tummy tuck

+1

Unfortunately this can happen and be of no fault by the surgeon. I generally advise my patients to wait a minimum of 3-4 months before planning a revision which in your case would likely consist of a right lower pole capsulotomy.