How Long Should I Wait Before Another Treatment of Liposuction to Thighs?

I had lip of my outer thighs, abdomen and flanks 2 weeks ago and am very pleased. I would like to know when I can have lipo done on my inner and backs of my thighs? Is there a time frame I can expect?

+1

I think if the areas are small, about 4-6 weeks should be OK.

Timing for repeat liposuction

+1

Of course in hindsight, liposuction of the outer and inner thigh would have been best the first time around. As it may be necessary to feather into the area you just treated, we would suggest a full healing of three months to allow everthing to recover before the next procedure.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Wants More Liposuction

+1

Two weeks after lipo and you are ready for more? We hear that all the time.

At our office we normally schedule liposuction sessions one month apart. We have been doing that for over ten years and it has worked well.

T. Wayne Day, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon