How Long Befor I See Results from my Smart Lipo?

I had smart lipo a little over 2 weeks ago to correct some problems that I had with conventional lipo.The first time I had it done I felt the doctor didn't take out enough and had it done again. There were a few spots that had some pockets of fat left, I waited over 10 years to correct it with smart lipo. My stomach was flat ,I feel like it looks way worse then it did before and it looks really lumpy. My doc say I had a lot of scar tissue from the first 2 surgeries. Is this going to go away?

Continued Improvement

+1

Results can be seen as soon as a week with continued improvement over several months, most are immediate and swelling occurs a few days afer procedure.

Worse

+1

You will need a lot of patience. A lot of fluid injected during the procedure need to reabsorb as well as the tunnels in the fat need to compress Lastly the skin needs to contract. This could take months

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

How Long Befor I See Results from my Smart Lipo

+1

In general result are very immediate but you did not post photos so very hard to advise you. Best to post. 

Lipo and looking worse

+1

Without an exam , it is impossible to suggest anything to you.  Firmness can happen after liposuction and possibly more so with Smartlipo.