Is 6 months post-op too late for Kenalog injections? Also, am I at risk for indents?

I had a rhinoplasty years ago, and then a revision in December 2013. I developed a lot of scar tissue in the tip after the first surgery, and seem to also be developing scar tissue in the tip and supratip after the second surgery, leading to a somewhat large looking tip. I have had cortisone injections in the past for cystic acne that left indents, but then resolved themselves. I never did cortisone shots after that due to the indents. I'm worried that Kenalog could have the same effect.

Steroids

+1
Appropriate and cautious use of steroid injections may still be of value. The dosage and the exact level of injection will affect your risk of having dermal atrophy.