How Long Do BBL Last. Do U Work out to Keep It in Shape? If U Gain Weight Does It Lose Its Shape?

How Long Does Brazilian Butt Lift Last?

+1

50-70% of the fat transferred with a Brazilian Butt Lift survives.  The fat that does survive stays with you forever.  Like any other fat cell, it will shrink or get bigger as your lose or gain weight however.  

Maintain Healthy Weight

+1

As long as you maintain a healthy weight, the results of a brazillian butt lift and other body contouring procedures are very long lasting.  Exercise and diet are very helpful fo rmaintining the results. All the best.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

How Long Does a BBL Last?

+1

Results should be long lasting to permanent. Significant weight gain or loss after surgery may affect the results but I have not seen this be a problem in my own practice. BBL is great since you can remove unwanted fat as well as shape a fuller or more lifted buttock.One can also vary the volume of fat transferred to each patient's desire. The consensus is that about 60-70% of the fat that is transferred will remain viable but this can vary depending upon the health of the patient and the post operative regimen. See a surgeon with experience in this procedure. Not all plastic surgeons perform this procedure, or perform it in any significant amount. Best of Luck  Dr Harrell

Web reference: http://www.westonsurgery.com

Maintain Weight after Brazilian Buttlift

+1

I have done hundreds and hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts.  I liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock.  I think that about 50 to 70% of the fat survives long term depending upon how the fat is layered and the postoperative regimen.   Having seen many of the patients over a year out, I see that the results are permanent if you maintain your weight.  If you lose alot of body fat, the butt will be lost as well.  Similarly, those who gain fat, gain weight in their buttocks.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift, Last, Working Out, Weight Gain

+1

The Brazilian Butt Lift has been performed for years now with lasting results.

Working out will typically enhance the results by building your gluteal muscles and keeping your weight stable.

Gaining weight may put fat into areas that are not desired thereby  losing some of the figure enhancing results obtained by this procedure.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.