How Long Should BBL Last?

Is this question that defines doctors experties and qualification in this surgery , if he promised of longer lastig or short lasting , iam confused that asked many doctors and they are all willing to do it although most of them i never saw on their before and after BBl doctors what do u recommend i ask him so that i can tell is he is qualified for it , surgery is such scary experinece one can become deformed or beautified no guarantee what so ever :(

BBL longevity

+2

Dear Amoon,

Your asked the most importants question in BBL surgery. In the last year I have done butt implants on 9 patients who had fat injection to the butt and it completely or almost completely disappeared within a year . It is illogical to expect that a large amount of fat injected to the butt will survive without circultation. That is why you will not get a clear answer fron the BBL surgeon. Butt implants are soft, feel and look natural. Most importantly they do not disappear. The average implant that I use is 565cc. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who has lots of experience with butt  implants. Check his or hers before and after picture and make sure that you like the results.

Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Results

+1

50-70 percent of the fat that is injected with a Brazilian Butt Lift will take.  What does take; however, takes for good and should last forever as long as your weight is stable.  If you gain weight it should get bigger.  If you lose weight it should get smaller.  Good luck.

How long does the fat stay after Brazilian butt lift?

+1

The amount of fat survival is dependent on multiple things, including your health, surgical technique, and post-op care.  Your overall contour of the midsection should be long lasting.  The buttock size should also be long lasting, you will know the final shape after about 3-6 months, and this should be your result as long as your weight is stable.

Brazilian Buttlift

+1

My advice would be to find the plastic surgeon with the best credentials who has performed hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts.   I transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock after liposuctioning 5 liters.  This inevitably produces outstanding, noticeable results.  This is a specialized procedure, which requires injection of fat through many passes in many planes.   Many surgeons do not transfer enough fat, and that is the reason for less than wow results after a year.  I have followed these patients for over a year, and the results last.

Brazilian Butt Lift, longevity

+1

Results of any fat transfer are extremely technically related.

When properly performed, small amounts of fat injected into multiple areas and depths of the buttocks results in a high degree of successful fat take for many years.  No one can predict outcomes or percentage of fat take precisely.

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a relatively new procedure for most surgeons. After pictures are not reliable unless taken at least for months post-operative when most of the fat that will be lost has dissolved.  Most surgeons will not have many "real" after pictures.

If not enough pictures are available you should ask to speak with patients who have undergone this procedure with the particular surgeon prior to undergoing any treatment.

Finding a qualified BBL surgeon

+1

Brazilian Butt Lifts are a very specialized procedure. Not all surgeons do them, and not all of those that do perform them are good.  You need to find a board certified plastic surgeon who does several per week. You should be able to see a variety of before and after pictures and even be able to speak to some patients. Experienced BBL surgeons are tough to find and that is why those of us who specialize in this procedure are used to out of town patients who fly in for the procedure.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

BBL

+1

The fat that is used for the BBL transfer should last forever. Once it is revascularized it is like living natural fat