How Long After a V-Beam Laser Treatment Should You Continue Sun Prevention?

I've done 3 v-beam treatments over the course of a few months now. It's become hot and sunny recently and since it has my face has been tingling. I wear spf50 and also a wide brimmed hat when walking to and fro from work. My fear is that it is still not good for my skin.

Secondly, I'm going to be going for my honeymoon to a beach resort in July (1 month after my last treatment); will still protect myself but is that very bad for my skin? Any tips and suggestions to be safe but still enjoy myself

Always use sun protection for your skin

+1

I always recommend to my patients 3 weeks of religious sun protection following VBeam.  However, as a dermatologist, I must recommend that you always consider sun protection when out in the sun.  

Have a great honeymoon.

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon