When Can You Be Sure That Fat Has Taken After Brazilian Butt Lift?

How long after surgery are u sure your butt won't get smaller?

Final Results after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hi there-

Because the limiting factor in the timing of the final result after Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is postoperative swelling, and because swelling is variable depending on the details of the technique used, a great deal of the answer to your question depends on the details of the procedure....

In other words, only your surgeon could tell you what to expect- based on his experience with the technique he prefers and what he has seen in his patients.....

In my very busy Brazilian Butt Lift practice, I am typically able to be confident that what my patients see after 6 weeks is what they will get to keep.

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+1

At 6-12 weeks you almost will be sure that is how you will be.

Some people will swell longer than others then you will have to wait till all the swelling is gone. At that time the buttocks will feel soft and normal. 

Stable appearance of A Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

To see the stable result of a Brazilian Butt Lift the fat grafts must be alive and doing well AND the post-surgical swelling and inflammation has to have subsided completely. While an early idea can be gained around 6-8 weeks after the surgery, I would wait as long as 4-6 months before rendering judgment.