How Long After Scheduling a Consultation for BBL Can I Have Procedure?

I have scheduled my consultation already. What is the length of time from consultation to actual surgery?

Time between Consultation and Surgery

+1

In a healthy individual, the surgery can probably be done within the week.  This depends upon the surgeon's schedule and the amount of operative time that the surgeon allots each week.  I operate 5 days a week, sometimes 8 hours a day.  This allows for more flexibility in scheduling.  It also helps to have your own surgery center.

Brazilian Butt lift now

+1

Your surgeon will get you to the operating room as soon as it is safe, and logistically feasible.  If you are young and healthy, you can have surgery as soon as an opening is available in your schedule, the surgeon's schedule, and the operating room schedule.

Dennis Dass, MD

Time to surgery?

+1

Thanks for your question. The time from consult to surgery varies from surgeon to surgeon and reflects the surgeon's schedule. If you believe that you want to proceed in a short period of time, you should let the office know this so they can review available dates with you now! Emphasize that you may be planning to book surgery relatively soon or on the day of your consult. This will let the office get ready and save time. Be sure you have considered the pros and cons before proceeding and do your research - Best wishes - Dr. Aldo. 

Aldo Guerra, MD

No minimun waiting time is needed

+1

Thank you for the question.  If you have had your consultation technically there is no minimum amount of time that you have to wait for surgery.  I would call your plastic surgeons office and reserve the date that works best for you and use that time to prepare your schedule and your home for the recovery period.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD