How Long After Rhinoplasty with Silicone Augmentation Can I Consume Medical Grade Edibles?

I had a rhinoplasty with silicone and my doctor advised me to stay away from alcohol and cigarettes for the first two months in order to promote healing and decrease the chance of infection. I have a marijuana perscription card and was wondering when would be a safe time to consume some edibles?

Medical grade edibles after rhinoplasty

+1

It is important to avoid smoking of any kind after any surgery because it will interfere with the healing process.  More broadly, any medication that can interfere with clotting or perfusion ( the ability for blood to get to an area) is to be avoided.  I am not familiar with the effect of the medical grade edibles on clotting or perfusion. However, how you know what to specifically ask your prescribing physician.