How Long After a Poor Rhinoplasty Can Fillers Be Used, and Are They Dangerous? (photo)

Basically I had a terrible nose job a month ago. My bridge is super thin and I might have a scooped bridge deformation. My nasal bone is also insanely thin and crooked. I can't live like this, so I thought injections would be my only choice until I get the psychology for a revision a couple of years later. So can fillers be used immediately after? any side effects?

Fillers can be used in the nose for minor defects after rhinoplasty but there are risks

+1

You have to be very careful getting (or giving) filler into the nose for dents and irregularities. This can be a very rewarding simple solution. However, fillers can also cause problems in the nose. There have been cases of arteries supplying the nose getting blocked and compromise of the nasal skin. If you are less than 6 months after surgery, this risk may be greater since the nasal blood supply is still compromised by swelling and recent surgery