How Long After Having Permanent Makeup on Eyebrows Can I Get Botox?

I had permanent makeup on my eyebrows. How long before I can have a Botox treatment on the 11's and crows feet

Botox after permanent makeup

+1

there shouldn't be a problem having botox a day after permanent makeup unless there is an external sore from which a bacterial infection is developing.

Botox after Permanent Makeup

+1

As long as the Botox injection is not directly through the same exact area of skin where the permanent makeup was applied, you can have the injection at any time.  I have treated many patients the same day they had that performed.  The theoretical risk would be infection.  Otherwise, there is no interference between the tattoo/makeup and the Botox.

Christopher R. Hove, MD
Paoli Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox and permanent makeup

+1

Good news, there is no need to wait.  Botox can be performed immediately after permanent makeup.  Botox is injected slightly above the eyebrow area and would not interfere with the permanent eyebrow makeup.

Michelle Copeland, MD, DMD

Botox and permanent makeup

+1

Because of the risk of infection in the area from the tattoo, wait until your eyebrows have healed before having Botox injections.  You could have Botox elsewhere at any time.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Botox after permanent makeup

+1
While the injections are typically away from th brow proper, it is a good idea to wait until the area is completely healed which should be about a week.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

BOTOX after permanent eyebrow make-up

+1

There is no need to delay BOTOX injections after permanent eyebrow make up application.  The treatment sites are adjacent to one another but should not conflict with your injection.  BOTOX will certainly help to enhance the appearance of your newly enhanced brows. 

Pedy Ganchi, MD
Ridgewood Plastic Surgeon

Permanent makeup and Botox

+1

You can get Botox anytime after you've done permanent cosmetics to the eyebrows. It won't affect it at all.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Botox and permanent eyebrow tattoos

+1

You should not have to wait to have Botox done in the eyebrow/Falabella area after permanent makeup. The two procedures should not have an effect on each other at all. Good luck

Jason R. Lupton, MD
San Diego Dermatologist

No waiting for Botox after permanent eyebrow makeup

+1

There is no need to wait to get Botox after getting permanent eyebrow makeup. Botox is placed slightly above the brows to treat brow furrows and is no affected by permanent makeup.

James McMahan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

+1

You can undergo Botox treatment immediately following permanent makeup. As long as your injector is not injecting through the brand new tattoo there should not be a problem. I perform this frequently in my practice without any issues. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon