How Long After Liposculpture Can You Get Breast Augmentation?

If I get liposculpture now how long would I have to wait to get breast Implants?

Breast Augmentation and Liposuction

+2

Breast augmentation and liposculpture (liposuction) can be safely performed simultaneously. From El Paso.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation and Liposculpture are usually done at the same time

+2
Usually we do these two procedures together. However, if you're doing them separately leave about three weeks between the two. But you're probably a lot better off doing them together.

Mark Broudo, MD

Liposculpture/Liposuction and Breast Augmentation Safely At Same Surgery

+1

As healing occurs simultaneously and not sequentially most patients have both Breast Augmentation and Liposculpture or Liposuction at during the same surgery. If you wanted for some reason to separate the surgeries I would wait 6 weeks or more between them.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Liposuction and Breast Augmentation?

+1

Generally these two procedures are done together.  If for some reason you need to space them out you should wait at least one month in between operations.

Liposuction liposculpture breast augmentation cost

+1

Liposuction and breast augmentation can be performed at the same time.  The cost for breast augmentation averages around $3800 for saline and slightly more for silicone and Liposuction about $2500. 

Afshin Farzadmehr, MD

+1

Most patients get both at the same time. It adds 30 minutes to surgery time. If you wish to have them separately, then a few weeks is a reasonable wait between the procedures.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

One can get a breast augmentation immediately after liposculpture.

+1

These two operations are often done concurrently.  If they are chosen to be done in a staggered fashion, there is no waiting period between the procedures.

Liposcultpture and breast implant augmentation surgery

+1

These procedures are commonly performed simultaneously, However, if you are having these performed separately, I would advise waiting about 3 months. It is common to see the belly swell after breast implants so do not be surprised by this.

Liposcultpture and implants

+1

You can probably get liposuction and have implants inserted in the same operative setting. If you have the liposuction first, you may want to wait until you  heal from the liposuction.

How long must I wait to have breast implants following liposculpture

+1

At MetropolitanMD we frequently do breast augmentation and liposculpture on the same day in healthy individuals.

Edward Lack, MD
Chicago Dermatologist