How long after getting lipo & bbl can i get a breast augmentation? Saline vs silicone? (photo)

Can i get my butt reshaped without bbl? whats the better choice saline vs silicone? how long should i wait for second round of surgery? i already have a large behind but want it a lil rounder nd fuller at the bottom u know some shaping is bbl the only way to achieve this?

+1

A month or 6 weeks as long as your blood counts are NOT anemic! Check them out in a $6 than you will know if you can have the surgery. 

BBL and breast implants

+1

In order to properly evaluate you, it is best to be seen in person.  It is difficult to say what would be best for you without the exam.

Brazilian butt lift

+1

I personally do not like silicone buttock implants due to their high rate of complications.  I personally think fat injections are a better option.  Probably wait 6-8 weeks between your BBL and breast augmentation.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

How long after getting lipo & bbl can i get a breast augmentation?

+1

For the specific kind of butt augmentation you want fat is a better choice. 

Some surgeons would do a breast augmentation at the same time, but it makes it hard go find a "safe" and comfortable position in which to sleep. A month is probably a good interval between the surgeries. 

Most patients and surgeons prefer the more natural feel of silicone over saline, but the pros and cons will vary for each patient. 

When you are ready for an in person consultation,RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

TIME BETWEEN SURGERIES-SALINE Vs SILICONE

+1

Helo,

The truth is these two procedures can be done at the same time if all your pre-op workup is ok off course. 

The BBL is probably the best procedure out there for this. It is basically liposuction, which treats all the areas around the buttocks (lower back, thighs, abdomen etc.), with fat transfer to the desired area, giving it a rounder and fuller look. 

I have always preferred the look and feel of silicone implants. They are safe and have been approved by the FDA for breast augmentation. In my practice they mimic the breast tissue  in a much more natural way than silicone implants.

Hope this helps you decide.

Miguel Mota, MD