How Long After Cheek Implant Removal Can I Do Ulthera?

I am planning on removing cheek implants cause they make my cheeks look too big, I regret getting them =( I was wondering if I want to do ulthera after that to help tighten lose skin on cheeks and other parts of the face after that. How long do i have to wait after the removal do to ulthera on my face? Also, if I had rhinoplasty with medpor implant 3 months ago is it too soon to do ulthera?

Go ahead!

+1

In my opinion, it does not really matter what your time frame is. Ulthera will be safe and effective.  Remember, Ulthera is non surgical.  you are not disrupting blood supply like surgery!

Utlherapy for lifting sagging skin after facial / cheek implant removal

+1

You should discuss this with your surgeon as they would have a good idea as to how the surgery went and if you need more or less time to heal.  It could take six months or more for the collagen of the vicinity of the cheek implants to mature after the implants are removed and you might only want to have the Ultherapy when the tissue is "mature."

Ronald Shelton, MD

Ulthera and Facial Implants

+1
The short answer to your question is that you should wait a minimum of 6 months but better a year after placement or removal of facial implants before contemplating Ulthera.

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon