How long after giving birth can I make my consultation for a bbl?

+2

Most women need at least 3 months before considering elective surgery.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL after giving birth

+1

I think that it is a god idea to get down to your pre-pregnancy weight before being seen for a BBL. This usually means about 6 months to a year after pregnancy.

Brazilian butt lift after pregnancy

+1

You will need to wait about 6 months before having a brazilian butt lift. Wait until the swelling goes down and see how much of the "baby fat" stays that can be use for the procedure

Wilberto Cortes, MD