How Long Will It Take After Breast Reduction Before I Can Wear a Regular Shirt?

Just wanting to know how long it wold be before I can lift my arms up and pull a regular shirt over my head after having a breast reduction

How soon after breast reduction surgery can you pull on a shirt

+1
You may want to wear a loose shirt or one that buttons down the from for the first week for ease and comfort. However, in my practice, the dressing is changed after the first 24 hours and you will be given a bra to wear. You will be able to wear any top you want, even a regular shirt that goes on over your head. 
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Raising Arms after Breast Reduction Surgery?

+1

Your plastic surgeon will guide you  during your recovery. Assuming no complications it is very likely that you will be able to raise her arms slowly approximately 2 weeks after surgery ( possibly sooner).

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Regular clothing after breast reduction

+1

You should be able to wear a regular shirt right away after breast reduction, and raising your arm up is fine with our technique, however you might find a shirt that buttons in front more conveneint for a short while. Best of luck

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/breast-reduction

Breast reduction and movement

+1

You should be able to put a blouse on soon after a reduction.  Lifting the arms is ok in my practice, you may not feel comfortable to do so for a few days after surgery.