How Long Will It Take After Breast Reduction Before I Can Wear a Regular Shirt?

Just wanting to know how long it wold be before I can lift my arms up and pull a regular shirt over my head after having a breast reduction

How soon after breast reduction surgery can you pull on a shirt

You may want to wear a loose shirt or one that buttons down the from for the first week for ease and comfort. However, in my practice, the dressing is changed after the first 24 hours and you will be given a bra to wear. You will be able to wear any top you want, even a regular shirt that goes on over your head. 

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon