How Long After Having a Brazilian Butt Lift Are You Allowed Before Being Intimate?

Sexual activity after Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

This will depend on your recovery. You will be sore, swollen, and probably "not in th mood" for several weeks. If the desire is there, I give my patients the "ok" to resume sexual activity about 2 weeks laters, assuming that they can be careful with the transplanted fat.

BBL and intimate time

+1

You might want to take a couple of weeks off from sexual activities.  You will be in a garment for 6 to 9 weeks, but you are allowed out of it for short periods of time. Discuss this with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) prior to your surgery.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.