How Long After Bbl Can I Sleep on my Back? I'm 7 Mos Po and Still Hesitant to Sleep on my Back.

Bbl sleep on back

+3

By 6 weeks after the surgery you should be able to do anything you want to do.  Relax and enjoy your result.

Sincerely,

Dr Gartner

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Butt Lift and sleeping on back

+1

The protocol each surgeon uses is different based on their experience and technique. However, in general, 3 weeks is my time line. But even after that I ask patients to try to minimize pressure for 6 weeks to improve cell viability.  

Raj S. Ambay, MD

Sleeping position after fat transfer to the buttock

+1

You should discuss this with your plastic surgeon for specific guidelines but most patients will sleep on their back about 2-4 weeks after surgery. The longer you can avoid pressure on the fat cells of the buttock, the more fat cells will likely survive.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD