How Long After BBL Can You Have Sex? What is to be expected post BBL as far as a sex life?

Sex after BBL based on comfort

+1

If you are having a BBL with harvest of fat by liposuction alone (no tummy tuck or other procedures) than you may resume having intercourse whenever you are comfortable.  Obviously in the very beginning you will be sore and you will have to wear a compression garment.  I would not remove the garment for intercourse in the first 2 weeks as this is an important time for healing.  With all that said it may be best to plan on 1-2 weeks of time off prior to intercourse.

Dr Remus Repta

Sex after BBL

+1

While common sense and care should be used, you should be able to have sex based on how you feel. Your surgeon will be the best one to guide you based on the specifics of your case and the

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Sex after Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Normally it takes up to 2 weeks to be comfortable in various postures needed for this activity and perhaps your partner should be more active than you to perform.Creative is the right expression for both partners.I normally tell my patients to be careful up to 3 weeks and avoid prolonged compression over butt.Some patients who like to sleep with their face down have the advantage that during sleep they avoid pressure over the butt.There are special set of compression garments that are available which have no pressure in the butt area but they press the donor area in the tummy and the love handles.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Sex After the Brazilian Butt Lift...... How soon?

+1

I tell all of my patients that when you will be able to have sex after the Brazilian Butt Lift all depends on how you feel and how creative you are.  But talk with your surgeon and follow their recommendations.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD