How Long After Accutane Can You Drink Alcohol?

I'm going to be turning 21 about a month before my course is finished... so I'm going to have a lot of pressure to get really drunk. My friends and I are planning a Las Vegas trip when I'm DONE with the course of treatment... but when can I start drinking after my last pill? When I say drink, I mean get OBLITERATED.

Alcohol and Accutane do not mix

+1

Accutane is completely gone from the body two months after the last pill.  Without sounding like a lecture here, why does turning 21 mean that you have to get OBLITERATED in your own words?

Getting drunk is not great for your liver on or off Accutane, but you are absolutely right in that having Accutane in your system and drinking is doubly bad.  Both Accutane and alcohol target the liver, which may make your liver supremely unhappy. 

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon