How Long After Abdominal Surgery Should I Wait to Get Smart Lipo Done on my Abdomen?

I didn't have a baby, but I had to do surgery back in May. The doctor cut me open so that I have a vertical incision from my belly button down to my pubic hair. I feel fine now and I've been massaging the area to prevent scar tissue from forming. How long should I wait to do smart lipo on my abdomen?

Abdominal lipo

+1

Alot depends on the nature of your surgery. You really need to have your abdominal surgeon talk to your lipo surgeon to clear matters up

Smartlipo after Abdominal Surgery

+1

Six months is safe, however, you should be cleared first from the other doctor.  There was not enough information in your description to give you more information.

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon