At 2 Years Post Revision, Would I Be Able to Tell Clearly if I Need a Revision or Not?

Hello, i am 2 years and 2 months gone since my minor (closed) revision. At this point would i be able to tell if i have any major deformities which would need revision? I have heard some surgeins saying that even 5 years on the nose will keep changing.but that does not mean that deformities may come along this long after surgery does it? That really scared me

2 years after revision

+1

In general, the final result of rhinoplasty is not evident for 18-24 months following surgery. 70% of the swelling is resolved after the first 3 months, and the remainder goes down over time. Swelling can be influenced by the following: thickness of the patient's skin, whether the procedure was a revision, whether tip work was performed, and whether the procedure was open or closed. At 26 months post-op, you should have a good idea of your final result.  Issues down the road are usually due to inadequate structural support and/or a poorly performed procedure. If you are happy with your nose at this point, enjoy the result. Your surgeon will be able to answer any questions you have about the long-term result of your surgery. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Rhinoplasty at two years

+1

By two years you should see the deformities that you would expect after rhinoplasty. Good luck.

Rhinoplasty

+1

After one year there should be no significant change in the final results. However we continue to age and we will see the changes of aging as time goes.