525cc over the muscle implants and after months of massaging still very hard and high up and one has a dent. Is this CC? (photo)

I had my implants in Nov 2011. (525cc overs) .After so many months of massaging and Vit E, they are still very hard and high up my chest and when i lie down they are just so rock hard. When i dress up and go out its quite obvious as the implants look so high up (Pic1) .Also i noticed a denting on my right implant (pic 2) .Initially it was small and almost unnoticeable but now the dent is really obvious.Also when i stretch out my arms the implants look very weird ( pic 3).Could this be CC?

Capsular Contracture

+1

You do have an "implant" look.  This may be due to a capsular contracture.  You will require an operation to improve the look and feel of your implants.

Dr. ES

Capsule contracture

+1

You have capsule contracture around your implants.  You will need to some type of revisional surgery to correct this condition.  There are several options and your surgeon could advise you on what is involved.   These will vary in cost and chances of recurrence.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Kahului Plastic Surgeon

Capsular Contracture

+1

The short answer is yes you are experiencing capsular contracture. Unfortunately, CC can be a very vexing problem to treat. See your plastic surgeon who can explain what your options might be. Good luck!

Marcel Daniels, MD
Long Beach Plastic Surgeon