Breast Implants One Week Post Op Bruise? (photo)

Hi I was lifting my suitcase yesterday which was 12kg...about 20 pounds very carefully on the bus and had a muscle spasm... Could it have damaged the implant...I have yellowish shadow around the implabt where I felt the spasm....and today I went to buy a big water bottle and the spasm came back....I felt it more under my arm...its the muscle below the implant feels tight.....and gest spasm.... I wonder if the yellowish shadow is an old hematoma...10 days post op Many Thanks lovestar

Breast Implants One Week Post Op Bruise?

Over the internet very hard to diagnose. But WHY are you lifting at 10 days post op??? See your surgeon ASAP for an examination.