Breast Implants One Week Post Op Bruise? (photo)

Hi I was lifting my suitcase yesterday which was 12kg...about 20 pounds very carefully on the bus and had a muscle spasm... Could it have damaged the implant...I have yellowish shadow around the implabt where I felt the spasm....and today I went to buy a big water bottle and the spasm came back....I felt it more under my arm...its the muscle below the implant feels tight.....and gest spasm.... I wonder if the yellowish shadow is an old hematoma...10 days post op Many Thanks lovestar

Breast Implants One Week Post Op Bruise?

+1

Over the internet very hard to diagnose. But WHY are you lifting at 10 days post op??? See your surgeon ASAP for an examination. 

Breast augmentation and yellowish color

+1

Many patients have some bruising after an augmentation. You may have caused a small bruise after lifting the suitcase. If you are concerned, you should see your surgeon.

Breast Implants One Week Post Op Bruise

+1

The yellow tinge does look like a bruise.

It is extremely unlikely that a muscle spasm can damage the implants. They can take a lot more than that. If these symptoms persist, a muscle relaxant can make them less frequent, so check with your surgeon.

Thank you and best wishes.