Breast Augmentation Sex Almost 2 Months Post Op?

Hi I am a bit worried.... I had my breast augmentation on the 21.Sept.2012... I had sex which was quite energetic on the 12.Nov.2012, Its almost 2 months post op, Sorry to be so graphic, my boobs were shaken a bit ore than usually, turning around, getting flipped over. Now where there was no pain around my implants,now I feel slight sharp pains... Could I have done some damage? Could I have created an inner hematoma which I cannot see? I am worried, Thanks

Breast Surgery

+1
I usually ask my patients to wait 3 weeks for sexual activity because I am not able to know what kind of activity or aggresiveness they will be doing

2 Months after Breast Augmentation and Hematoma

+1

At 2 months following breast augmentation, a hematoma would be extremely unusual.  However, if there is a change in breast size and increased pain, you should see your plastic surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD HughesPlasticSurgery Los Angeles, CA

After breast sex?

+1

Thanks for your post. At 2 months since surgery, it's unlikely that you would get a hematoma. Slight sharp pain can be normal. Address this with you PS. Best wishes, Dr.Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

2 months post op

+1

You should be ok to resume normal activities 2 months after surgery.  A visit to your surgeon and/or your ob/gyn is recommended if the pain persists.

Mennen T. Gallas, MD
Katy Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and sex

+1

At two months after surgery, usually things are ok to resume activity. You should check with your surgeon if you have discomfort now.

Post op

+1

At two months after surgery you have a pretty solid scar around the implant and you are pretty well healed.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Hello

+1

2 months after surgery you should be able to have your normal life. Because they were not touched for a while you might be sore. You can take anti-inflammatories to help with the discomfort. Make sure you follow up with your PS to assure yourself everything is normal.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Damage Done 2 Months after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Based on your description, it is very doubtful that any significant damage has been done. Of course, your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise and/or reassure you. This visit with him/her will be especially important/ indicated if you notice any change in your physical examination.

Shaken breast after augmentation

+1

Your breast will still be in stages of healing two months after breast augmentation and just like running on a recent sprained ankle, vigorous activity, even of a pleasureable sort may result in a return of some soreness. Try rest, support, and panadol, and remember to pace your return to action.

Worried...

+1

It would be very rare indeed for you to have given yourself a hematoma this far out from surgery.  If you have dramatic swelling or bruising of the breast, of course please go get it checked out.  Your pain may just be related to a muscle strain - hopefully rest and some anti-inflammatories are all that is needed.

Thomas Fiala, MD