Is Uma Jeunesse Dissolvable by Hyaluronidase?

Hoping someone can help. Had uma jeunesse filler put in my nasal labial lines 4 mths ago, the injector overfilled and distorted my facial contours with two thick worm like gel protrusions from nose to below my mouth. Will this dissolve with hyaluronidase injections? I had two syringes of it put in 24hrs ago and am seeing no change except swelling. Will it help dissolve this filler as i am aware it is a more cross linked longer lasting filler, also how long will the swelling last from the enzyme

Hyaluronidase injections to remove hyaluronic acid, Juvederm, and Restylane in Los Angeles

+1

Hyaluronidase works on hyaluronic acid based fillers.  I would ask your surgeon what type of material is contained within the Uma Jeunesse. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles