Is Uma Jeunesse Dissolvable by Hyaluronidase?

Hoping someone can help. Had uma jeunesse filler put in my nasal labial lines 4 mths ago, the injector overfilled and distorted my facial contours with two thick worm like gel protrusions from nose to below my mouth. Will this dissolve with hyaluronidase injections? I had two syringes of it put in 24hrs ago and am seeing no change except swelling. Will it help dissolve this filler as i am aware it is a more cross linked longer lasting filler, also how long will the swelling last from the enzyme

Hyaluronidase injections to remove hyaluronic acid, Juvederm, and Restylane in Los Angeles

Hyaluronidase works on hyaluronic acid based fillers.  I would ask your surgeon what type of material is contained within the Uma Jeunesse. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles