Saddle nose deformity?, overly narrow and crooked bridge? (photo)

Saddle nose, uneven and overly narrowed bridge? I am 8 days post op, I had a rhino-plasty to remove both lateral bridge bumps and a fairly large dorsal hump, I had tip refinement with permanent sutures and the columnella shortened via a closed procedure, My main concern is the shape in profile, does this look like the beginnings of a saddle nose deformity? I am also concerned that from the front view the bridge may be too narrow and also crooked with lateral depressions?

Saddle nose deformity, overly narrow and crooked bridge?

+2

It is too early to make a determination about the final result.

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.

Saddle nose

+2
Thank you for the photos and from what you have submitted you appear to have a very pleasant result so stop worrying. If you do have concerns though make sure your surgeon is aware so he / she may address them. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Saddle nose deformity?, overly narrow and crooked bridge?

+1

First it has been ONKLY 8 days, just the swelling present DOES NOT allow a definitive opinion. Wait 3 months for 80% of the swelling to subside. As for a "saddle" deformity I really do not see one in these early post op posted photos...