Is It Possible in Anyway to Permanently Stop Rosacea Facial Flushing?

Since 18 I have started to to get a deep red, hot facial flush every time I get too hot, too cold, embarrassed, aroused or when I am exercising which is deeply humiliating for my especially in public. If that wasn't bad enough the flushing also highlights my acne scars and makes them painfully obvious. I have also read that rosacea worsens over time if untreated. I am 20 now and desperate to find the best solution since this has had a massive impact on my life. Please Help.

Sometimes it's hard to imagine having a chronic medical condition that needs

treatment on a regular basis...especially when you're so young...but that's the current reality of the type of rosacea you seem to be suffering with...but make the best of it...try to avoid whatever triggers the flushing...less hot coffee, limit alcohol, cooler showers, etc...and avoid getting too cold during the winter months...and consider at least temporarily switching to walking or exercise in front of a fan and stop every ten minutes or so for a glass of cool water...and by far the best option...at present VBeam laser...and you'll probably need periodic retreatments with the frequency dependent on how good you keep your body temperature under control...but things are looking up...new therapies probably will address your concerns within the next year or so...