I'm Looking for a UK Based Surgeon Who Carries out the Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure?

I am a London based female looking for a surgeon in the UK who does the Brazilian Butt Lift? And what the approximate cost is? Thank you

UK Surgeon for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Hopefully, you have found some doctors in the UK at this point. If you are having difficulty finding these plastic surgeons, start with the list provided by the site and then check individual web sites.  Determine which surgeons offer the procedure and the pick the ones with best credentials and before and after photos.  Then schedule with a couple of them.  Good luck.