Breast Enlargement Post Surgery? (photo)

Hi I'm new to this I am 5'3" I weigh 110lb, I had breast augmentation 13 days ago now, I was a small B cup. I got high profile silicone 365cc in one breast and 395cc in the other breast dual plane. I know its only been 13 days but I'm wishing I got them larger, what size roughly do u think I'm going to be? Originally I wanted to be a healthy C small D then when there I just decided on a D cup. But they appear smaller to me now, they haven't dropped and at the moment they feel tense, numb and hard

Breast enlargement

+1

Thanks for your questions

You appear to look great at the moment! It is still VERY early days. You have a great early result and they will continue to improve over time. The size looks pretty good too and of course cup sizes will vary between bra manufacturers so talking in absolute volumes is always best.

Keep chatting to your surgeon and let things settle

Good luck

London Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation result looks very good at 13 days.

+1

Thank you for your question. Your result actually looks excellent considering you're only 13 days postop.

In another 4-6 weeks I would expect they will look much more normal, softer and more likely image that you had hoped for. Be sure to express your concerns to your plastic surgeon.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Give it time

+1

Hello. At thirteen days you are nowhere near your final result and with about three months time you will start to see your true results. That being said I would not be too worried about your outcome until then. Many patients feel that they are larger after the breast implants drop.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Relax

+1

You look great for a week or so. Get used to them, you can always get bigger later on.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

The most common complaint

+1

I hear is that "I wish I went bigger".  But since its water under the bridge now, you have a fabulous early result and should go on to heal well.  Rather than look in the rear view mirror, I would encourage you to look forward and see the benefits of what you have achieved.  Undressed, you are fine.  And if you have a special outfit that requires more volume, invest in a padded bra just for that.  And appearance-wise from your photos, I am confident you will be a Victorias Secret D or even DD cup.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Enlargement Post Surgery?

+1

You demonstrate the saying, "I wished I had gone bigger!". Not much we can offer but allow healing time. 

The look fantastic

+1

Your breasts look great for 13 days post op. Dimensionally the implants are spot on. It is unlikely a much large implant could have been placed even if you so demanded. They look amazing. Enjoy then after you heal, and you can always go bigger in 3-6 months!!

Evan Feldman, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I wish I had gone larger after breast augmentation surgery

+1

You are very early in your postoperative healing phase after breast augmentation surgery. It is not uncommon for women to experience some concern during this time as to the size they are and whether or not it will be the size they had desired. Over the next 3-6 months, you will notice several changes to your breast shape and size. I would encourage you to try not to focus on your size at this time. Allow the normal healing process to take place prior to making a decision on your breast size. In the majority of patients, as the healing progresses and the shape and softness of the breast start to take shape, size becomes much less of an issue.

Antonio Gayoso, MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

Concerns after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure! Although it is not possible to give you precise advice, I think that your plastic surgeon has done a nice job for you ( it is hard to imagine  him/her using larger breast implants without potentially causing problems).

At this point, I would encourage continued patience and close follow-up with your plastic surgeon. It is very likely that you will be pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.  This is best evaluated approximately 6 months after the procedure was performed. Best wishes.

Recent Breast Augmentation and Concerned about Size

+1
  • Since you had a breast augmentation only 13 days ago, it is normal at this point for the implants to still feel firm and for you to have some numbness.
  • You still have some swelling from the operation, and with time that will resolve.
  • I would recommend to try not to worry at this point about size.  As you continue to heal, and as the implants begin to feel softer, you might find that you are very happy with the results of your augmentation.
  • Lastly, one cannot say exactly what size you are going to be.  Remember that cup size is based on your chest circumference and the bra manufacturer....
  • Best of luck to you!

Joshua Cooper, MD, FACS