Does Brazillian Butt Lift Help to Get Rid of Cellulite? (photo)

I previously lost a lot of weight that has left a lot of cellulite on my thighs and buttocks that I can't seem to shift. Also the skin on my inner thighs has lost a lot of it's elasticity which is an issue for me. I wondered if any of this issues could be fixed at the same time as having BBL surgery.

Does Brazilian Butt Lift Help to Get Rid of Cellulite?

+1

In my experience, some dimpling of the buttocks can be improved with fat transfer.  The skin of the inner thighs can be tightened with a thigh lift.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php