Does Brazillian Butt Lift Help to Get Rid of Cellulite? (photo)

I previously lost a lot of weight that has left a lot of cellulite on my thighs and buttocks that I can't seem to shift. Also the skin on my inner thighs has lost a lot of it's elasticity which is an issue for me. I wondered if any of this issues could be fixed at the same time as having BBL surgery.

Does Brazilian Butt Lift Help to Get Rid of Cellulite?

In my experience, some dimpling of the buttocks can be improved with fat transfer.  The skin of the inner thighs can be tightened with a thigh lift.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA