2 month post op scar revision. Which treatment would you recommend for this scar? (photos)

I have had scar revision surgery 2 months ago. Now this is how it looks like. Shall I ho for a dermabrasion immediately or later ? Which other treatment can be used to minimise the scar.

Scar Revision and Treatments

+1
In cases like this, I typically do subcision of the scar and fractional co2 laser resurfacing.  Especially if there was already a scar revision performed.  There are many options, but you need to go to someone who specializes in scar revision.  We would love to see you, these are the types of complicated cases that I love to treat.  Best, Dr. Emer.