Will smoking the day before a Restylane injection affect the result?

I smoked some Marijuana today and i have a restylane tear trouph injection tommorow, should i reschedule my appointment due to negative effects of this or am I still able to go through with the procedure?

Smoking is not conducive for healing.

+1
Smoking is not conducive for healing. Although, Many patients smoke and have had treatments with zero negative effects. 

It should not be concerning at this point. 

All the Best. 

+1
While smoking is an overall health risk, it should not affect a dermatologic procedure such as injectable fillers.
You should be fine.
Dr. Malouf

Peter Malouf, DO
Dallas Dermatologist

Smoking and fillers

+1
Smoking in general is not good for wound healing, etc.. But for fillers it usually has no specific impact on treatment.  Best of luck. Always best to ask your treating physician to be sure.

Restylane

+1
As long as your lower eyelids are not significantly swollen, this should have absolutely no adverse effects on your treatment.

Daniel P. Friedmann, MD
Austin Dermatologic Surgeon