What is this V shaped ridge/lump on my forehead? (photos)

I have had this for a while. It seems to be a hard bone in a wide v shape. It looks terrible & I am wondering why I have it and what it is!

What is this V shaped ridge/lump on my forehead?

+1
Hello and thanks for your question.
This is due to corrugator or forehead muscles  and can be improved with botox.
Dr Sajjadian

+1
This is an anatomic insertion of the frontalis muscles that could be improved with BOTOX injections...

Frown lines from corrugator muscle

+1
The V-shaped ridge is prominent Corrugator (frown) muscles.  This muscle (and its resulting ridge) can be relaxed with botulinum toxin (Botox, Dysport, Xeomin) injection.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Forehead muscles

+1
The line are due to muscles in forehead Botox will help. The best option would be to see a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon