Returning to soccer 4 weeks post op? If it is not permissible, would a nose guard make it so?

My healing process has gone terrifically and my doctor - after two weeks - commented on how well everything was going. My question is will I be able to return to soccer (just a one off) 4 weeks post op? It will be 5 a side so there will be less exercise involved too. If it is not permissible would a nose guard make it so? Thanks

Soccer after a rhinoplasty

If you were my patient I would have you wait at least 8 weeks before returning to any activity where your nose could be injured even if you are wearing protection.  

You really must ask your surgeon about this.

Los Angeles, CA.........................