My nose is crooked and swollen up. What steps should I take to get it straight and normal? (Photo)

Hi im 15 years old and have been quite annoyed on my nose. I got hurt as i was a kid and gradually my nose has gone crooked and swollen to the right side,Is it bad and if it is what steps should i take to straighten my nose and how much will it cost? How long will it take? What are the side affects?

Crooked nose

+1
Dear 10aminb,

You have two options. First, you can try a nonsurgical method using a filler such as Juvederm (non-surgical rhnioplasty). This can be done in the office where a small amount of filler is injected into the skin of your nose to build/add and create a straighter looking nose. It takes less than 15 minutes to do and the result last 12-14 months. The cost is $500-$1000.  Second, you can have a septorhinoplasty by a facial plastic surgeon. This is a surgical procedure that takes about 3-4 hours with 1-2 week recovery time (a permanent fix). The cost $5000-$7000.  Hope that helps.

Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon