3 month post op septo-rhinoplasty, my nose bridge looks too large. Would a closed revision rhinoplasty be possible? (photos)

My problem is that my nose bridge looks now too large especially as you get closer to the tip and my tip looks rounder. I really don't like it and its making me more depressed every day. I want to have a revision rhinoplasty to make the bridge more narrow and maybe shave up the small bump that still here but would like to know how soon can I have it giving the fact that I am getting married In 10 month. Also I would like to know what would be done ? would a closed revision rhinoplasty be possible?

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

+1
 Since it is only been 3 months after your rhinoplasty, your nose is still swollen and it is best to wait at least a year before embarking on another rhinoplasty procedure. Your revision rhinoplasty can be performed through closed rhinoplasty techniques. For many examples, please see the link below to our closed rhinoplasty photo gallery

+1
At this point it is too soon after your surgery to be disappointed. It is not possible to judge about the rhinopalsty results up to a year and sometimes even 2 years after the surgery. Your nose is very likely to change and please try to be patient.
If you have not discussed taping the nose or at least the tip with your surgeon you may want to ask him/her about this. Often it can help. Your surgeon may also consider injection of small amount of cortisone deep above your tip to help resolution of scar tissues and swelling. However, often the best solution is patience. I realize that is easy for us to suggest this but it is the best option.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon