10 days post op of Rhinoplasty, will my nose become thinner (like before)?

Its been 10 days after my Rhinoplasty. I had my tip rotated and the bridge was lowered. I know that there is a lot of swelling but will my bridge become thinner? I feel that because the bridge was shaved down it will stay this wide. Also, I now have a slight bump on my bridge that was not there before the surgery. Will this go away? My tip is also very round and the columella is still kind of droopy. Should I be concerned already and contact my PS?

+1
It is always difficult to assess the final result so early in the healing process.

Swelling

+1
10 days after a rhinoplasty is very early to become concerned. Your nose will continue to change for the next few months. At 10 days your nose is still so swollen it is impossible to gauge what it will look like. Some days your nose will be more swollen that normal and sometimes it could even look lopsided. This is all normal and you will not begin to see the final result for weeks to months.

Philip Miller, MD