I want to know the cause of my uneven eyes and how I can treat it avoiding plastic surgery if possible? (photos)

Hi basically over the past 2/3 years I have seen a significant change in my eyes. I am 16 years old. It seems like my left eye is bigger than the right eye which I think it is because my right eyelid is droopy causing my eyes to look uneven or I think I could have blapharitis. I am unsure of what has caused my eyes to be uneven but I do mostly sleep on my side.

Uneven eyes

+1
From your photos it doesn't look like anything too unusual is going on. You mentioned 2-3 years, so your eyes have looked like this since age 13 or so.There are conditions with the thyroid gland (causing bulging of the eyes) or thymus gland (causing weakness in the eye muscles) which you should talk to your family doctor about. However, if you are otherwise in good health, I wouldn't be overly concerned. And I certainly wouldn't advise any surgery. You're way too young. Botox is a non-surgical treatment that may help. It only lasts a few months so you may need repeat treatments 2 or 3 times a year. You need a thorough exam by a plastic surgeon for that. Good luck.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon