Am I a good candidate for lipo and bbl? (Photo)

Hi I wanna keep this simple , so I'm 5ft 3 200 ibs I am due to have lipo with bbl in May 2014, however I haven't had much advice from other doctors. I'm not trying to loose weight with liposuction but to change my shape, as I really hate my love handles and back fat however I am on a diet at the moment and I have started going to the gym and working out more

Am I a good candidate for lipo and bbl?

+1
I think that your weight loss program is a good idea.  I think that you would benefit greatly from a 5 liter liposuction and large volume fat transfer.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL

+1
I think that you need to lose weight before undergoing the procedure. You have a lot of excess tissue at this point and your BMI is very high.

Ideal weight for plastic surgery

+1
hello. you should try to lose weight   for best result, either diet or exercise or other methods. Plastic surgery is to mold not to lose weight. you will better   results if you get close to your ideal weight or lose at least lose 40 pounds.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD