Are the Venice Legacy treatments safe for someone with mild lymphedema?

I developed mild lymphedema in my left arm secondary to breast cancer treatment. I had a mastectomy with lymph node dissection. I believe this treatment generates heat, would it be contraindicated for someone with lymphedema?

Venus Legacy and lympedema

+1
According to the manual, no, lympedema is not contraindicated for having a treatment. If you want to discuss the treatment with your cancer physician that would always be advisable. But I have several patients who have had breast cancer who have these treatments and their physicians have cleared it (I've even talked to a few cancer doctors for these patients specifically).

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."