Who Are Some of the Best Specialist Rhinoplasty Surgeons in the World? (photo)

i have included why surgeon refuse because they haven't seen a nose like mine before and the surgeon said that outcome may not be good of the surgery because cartiliage only lasts a few years and after that my nose may look worse it is now.but he said if i still want to look into rhinoplasty and i do then i should go see a specialist and i want too see someone who is experienced and a really good surgeon who may be able to help me because i am tired of wasting my time and money and getting nothing! I know my nose may never be exactly how i want it to be but i just want surgery to reduce the width of my nose so that it has structure and doesn't look flat like it does now! I would have included in the question but there is a character limit! I want the best specialist rhinoplasty surgeon regardless of the cost but i don't anyone, so can the surgeons please tell me the names of some of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in the world?

You are an excellent candidate for Rhinoplasty

+1

The ENT doctor you saw must not specialize in rhinoplasty or facial plastic surgery and maybe focuses mainly on functional aspects. You are an excellent candidate for rhinoplasty surgery. I perform several rhinoplasty procedures a week and during the consulting phase I use a digital imaging computer which allows the patient to see the proposed surgical results. I have hundreds of before and after photographs as well as the computer imaging photographs which allows the patient to see how close in proximity the proposed and final results are. I would suggest a few other opinions. I see no reason your nose should look worse in actuality you should have a wonderful rhinoplasty result which will  allow your facial features to be in better aesthetic harmony. Many surgeons like myself provide complimentary consultations. Please review my before and afters to get an idea of what nice aesthetic changes may be made with rhinoplasty. I also have many patients on the reviews who have shared their photos during their surgical process and one of the young ladies has a very similar nose to yours. She loves her new nose and her only regret is that she did not do it sooner. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.