Rhinoplasty Revision - Nostrils? (photo)

Hi guys, I had my first rhinoplasty in December 2011. However, I was not very pleased with the outcome, so after waiting over a year, I went in for a revision. The revision took place in Sept. 2012. Now it's December 2012, and I'm unhappy with the way my nostrils look. I had a consultation again with the doctor and told him about this, but he didn't seem very keen to fix it, but is open about it. Will you please give me advice about my nostrils? What type of revision would you suggest?

Nostril Concerns after Second Rhinoplasty

+1

Did you express the nostril concerns prior to the revision?  What is it about the nostrils that bothers you?  The symmetry is good.  Do you think your nasal base is too wide?  I am not sure what needs to be fixed.