Revision Rhinoplasty, my Nostrils Look Really Bad. Is This Part of the Swelling or a Separate Issue?

I've just had a revision rhinoplasty, currently on day 9 post op. I got the cast off yesterday and although I knew that there was going to be a lot of swelling, which I can deal with, but my nostrils look huge and really flared. Is this likely to be caused by the swelling and if not can it be easily fixed?

Alar Retraction 10 days after Rhinoplasty

Hi,

Its very difficult to assess your nose without seeing a picture. Although in the initial post-op period it is possible to have swelling cause all sorts of visual irregularities, severe retraction is not a good sign. Please post or forward photos for review.

Dr.S.