Regenlite For Scarring, Rough Skin Texture and Redness and Broken Capillaries?

I was recommended by a well-renowned Dermatologist to have four sessions with this laser - for scarring, rough skin texture and facial redness/broken capillaries (have mild Rosacea). I have had a bad experience with lasers before, is this is a safe option? Anyone with experience using this? Would be very grateful for advice.

Regenlite Laser Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. A bad experience is usually not the equipment in most cases, but a provider not experienced with the equipment.  You are wise seeing a well known Dermatologist who I assume is Board Certified.  You should have a good experience as they are trained at the highest level.  If the Dermatologist feels in their hands, they can provide you with the results you are looking for, then you should expect a good, safe result.  Keep in mind, a Dermatologist has many products to choose from, and they choose the ones with the best safety profile, and the best outcomes.     I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Regenlite Laser

+1

I actually have this Laser in my office.At low settings it can help wrinkling, tighten skin and treat acne.

When we change the handpeice and increase the power we can treat redness, blood vessels and rosacea. However, you will have bruising for 7 to 14 days.  If your problem is redness, rosacea, scarring and vessels I would start with the Photofacial (IPL). This treatment with IPL will probably do a better job and shouldn't have any down time.I would be sure to go where the person doing the treatments is very experienced. I actually do all my own Laser treatments for my patients.

Esta Kronberg, MD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon