Please Help Want Lip Filler Reversed?

i had ha filler injected in the border of the lips about two years ago.i believe it was injected too close to the surface.i hate the way it looks & want it removed i can see the filler.i am scared to use the enzyme to dissolve the product incase ruins my mouth.i was hoping to have it manually removed with a needle and having it squeezed out but the Dr I have spoken to say after two years its unlikely it can be removed in this way.i'm really worried i will have this filler in my lips forever.

Please Help Want Lip Filler Reversed?

+1

Hyaluronidase is an FDA enzyme that would safely dissolve Juvederm, Restylane, and Belotero

Best regards

Fillers

+1

Hyaluronic Acid fillers will last about 6 months. Most of us have seen it stay longer in certain areas, less in other areas. When one wants to remove Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronidase is the only way, however it can also affect the native HA. There are many preparations of Hyaluronidase and the dose needs to be titrated to the dose where one sees dissolving of the HA. It need to be injected in the area of the filler and massaged to distribute it. A consultation with an experienced doctor with Hyaluronidase and a plan of treatment need to be formulated. risks need to be discussed and the patient need to make a decision if the treatment is acceptable to them.