Please Someone Tell Me from Your Profession Point of View Whether my Final Result Seems Normal? (photo)

I am 3 years gone since i had my rhiniplasty.i am unsure if my result is fairly ok or whether my nose does not look naturla.please tell me what your opinion is.thank you

Please Someone Tell Me from Your Professional Point of View Whether my Final Result Seems Normal?

+1

There is amazing variation in nasal anatomy.  I do not believe that everyone's nose should look the same.  I tailor each surgery to the patient and the patient's specifications in as much as this is possible.  If you are happy with the result, then I would keep it.  I think that there is nothing particularly distracting about your nose, but this is more a personal decision for you.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty result

+1

It is difficult to say anything without seeing more views and pre-ops to compare to.  Sorry I suggest posting more photos.